Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scraping the Simple Moments

I tend to only scrapbook vacations, holidays, birthdays and events. But I realized, its the simple moments that need to be remembered. 20 Years from now I will still have memories of trips, holidays, etc. but will I remember the businesses my daughter started, the funny remarks my son said, probably not. I've set a new goal, to scrap all the precious moments and to do it now. I have a drawer full of businesses my daughter has started in the last six months and not a one do I have scrapped. Instead of waiting to scrap these pages when I have time and embellish the pages, I'm going to make these pages simple, just journaling and the artwork. I'd rather have not perfect pages and the memories, then to have forgotten these simple moments years later.


1 comment:

  1. So true! We always seem to forget to scrap the little moments in between the big moments!

    ReplyDelete